Benefits to being in the outdoors

 10/27/2025 

Being Outdoors

Being outdoors is very beneficial for our health. It is more important than most people think. There are many physical health, mental health, and social health benefits that comes with being outside. It can reduce stress, improve mood, increase sleep quality, lower blood pressure and heart rate, increase physical activity, and give stronger social connections. I highly recommend everyone to get outside whenever they have free time. 



Comments

  1. I love me a great time outside. I definitely see the benefits provided in this blog. Keep it up Eli, it's one of the best things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting outside after a long day indoors is definitely a great feeling. While it's harder to in winter without having to be bundled up, summer has plenty of great opportunities to relax and boost your health outdoors. Even in the cold you can find fun activities to improve your mental and physical day. Who doesn't like a sunny day in winter where you can mess with your friends and launch snowballs at them? Be social and get out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that was probably a good day. It's harder to have fun for me in the winter. Being able to chill outdoors and enjoy nature had to be very grounding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing for XC PSAC Championships

PSAC Championships Reflection